This is a new series of Dharma talks that will be starting next week. Stop by if you’re in the area!
Finding a New Hope
[새 희망 찾기 프로젝트]
Thursdays, February 16 – April 20th, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
(At Hanmaum Seon Center, in the 2nd floor Dharma Hall.)
1 The Morning Bell Chant: A correct beginning for the day
2. Doing without doing: the first step to freeing ourselves.
3. Connected with each other: The principle of interconnected reciprocity in taegyo and choendo jae
4. A new look at the Seven Homages
5. Doing without doing: Letting go of “I”
6. True knowing: when energy silently flows back and forth
7. Nothing is fixed: Musang gye
8. The Noon Blessing: The power of intention
9. Health and healing
10. Review – Finding new hope in our lives